OK need some advice.....

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all. Gotten into a financial bind and need to sell some props. I have an E-11 that I built almost 7 years ago. Not sure what I could get for it. I recently purchased a original Graflex in decent shape. I know I could get a good amount for it. The E 11 I could build again...The Graflex I could buy a Romans when I'm out of my financial situation. I spent a year building the Blaster but only have had the graflex about a month. What would you do?

Hi all. Gotten into a financial bind and need to sell some props. I have an E-11 that I built almost 7 years ago. Not sure what I could get for it. I recently purchased a original Graflex in decent shape. I know I could get a good amount for it. The E 11 I could build again...The Graflex I could buy a Romans when I'm out of my financial situation. I spent a year building the Blaster but only have had the graflex about a month. What would you do?

I'll take the graflex at the same price you got it if you have to sell it.

I'd sell the Sterling and keep the Graflex, but it depends on how much you'll get for the Sterling and how much you need.

Good luck anyhow!

You could probably get more cash for the Graflex. Plus, like you say, there's always Roman's. Not to mention there really isn't a shortage of them. It's just a matter of finding one for the right price.

I remember seeing your thread about how excited you were about that Graflex. I would hang on to it since the market is now flooded with replicas and yours is special

So you're selling the 2cell on eBay. Such a shame, you got it for a very low price. Well, when financial emergencies happen, what else is there to do?
Lol

Last edited:
Hey man, i dropped a ton of props a while back because of financial problems. Hit me pretty hard. As long as you keep your food, water, and house going, you should be fine.

Props are exciting and fun, but I'd rather have a roof above my head and food in my belly over all...

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Yeah, not to make light of being homeless, but how many homeless people do you see sleeping on a bench with an ESB Luke hanging off their belt?

I should see if there is a google image... point being, man, I sell stuff all the time! Hard to get stuff that I'll probably never see again, but I just think of it as the natural flow of these pieces. And like you said, I haven't usually done any mods to them so they are just a piece. And I know that S omething as good or bettter will come along when circumstances are more ideal. And I'm right; they do come along.

Yeah I was torn a little but soon I'll be able to start saving again. It was my own fault with the bank account. But I'm squaring it up. Have my custom all aluminum saber up for auction we'll see what that brings. After every thing g evens up I'll start the hunt again.

sorry to hear about your situation propmainiac, been there and done that myself, when you need some cash, your hobbies are always the first to go :(

personally, I would keep the E-11 since you built it from scratch and probably have put your heart and soul into it, There will always be another vintage Graflex on ebay when you situation improves again.

eitherway, best of luck.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back