Ant Man Prop WARNING SPOILERS!!!!!!

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thinking of reproducing a particular case of small items with wheels. (trying to stay vague) Does anyone have any pics of the open case?

Anyone know if it was the regular rally case or the super rally case?

This is the case:

s-l1600.jpg

This is from 1967, but I believe it was re released in 2007.

We know it is a Mattel car case but How do you know it's the 24 car version? I could be wrong but I seem to remember it was a 12 car case.

case.png

- - - Updated - - -

Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know for sure if these are the "Altoids Smalls: Cinnamon" or the "Altoids Smalls: Peppermint"?

altoid.png

Can anyone confirm that the cars are custom or CG? I've been trying to track down a few myself and think I can get pretty close to a few. Has anyone else had any luck identifying them? I've been looking at diecast cars in general as well as hot wheels. Here's what I've found so far for the inner tier:

- 83 Chevy Silverado 4x4
- Runaway van TBD
- Jeep CJ-7 3953
- Camaro maybe?
- Garbage truck TBD
- 1964 Ford Country Squire
- Convertible TBD
- 1979 Peterbilt Cement Mixer
- Red Sedan TBD
- Hyundai Veloster (life size, diecast version TBD)
- Who knows??
- Speedboat TBD

View attachment 829580

- - - Updated - - -

Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know for sure if these are the "Altoids Smalls: Cinnamon" or the "Altoids Smalls: Peppermint"?

View attachment 829583

Hard to tell with the lighting, but it looks like a darker red, so I'd say cinnamon. The print is a bit fuzzy where the flavor type is, but I think I can at least make out the C, in the beginning of the word.

Edit: On second thought, it's not a dark enough red, and the fuzzy letters fit more with Peppermint than Cinnamon. Not enough curves in the letters at the end of the word to be the -mon, but enough straight lines to be -int.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back