Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) 2009 Costume

AW SWEET DUDE!
i'll be sure to follow your work close!
i too was also planning on making a Jason outfit in the far future but i think i might just do Part 7"s mask and head/skin out of silicon :3
(to be honest i dont like TheRPF this site is like an ego group where people rather be silent and not try to help people or only they only show their end results and neglect other newcomers or starting prop/mask makers. It's quite sad ...)

AW SWEET DUDE!
i'll be sure to follow your work close!
i too was also planning on making a Jason outfit in the far future but i think i might just do Part 7"s mask and head/skin out of silicon :3
(to be honest i dont like TheRPF this site is like an ego group where people rather be silent and not try to help people or only they only show their end results and neglect other newcomers or starting prop/mask makers. It's quite sad ...)
thanks for the kind words ! and I'LL make sure to check your work too! :) never work on a part 7 before but It's one of my favorite look of Jason ! about the people on the forum I'm not sure... maybe most of those people juste don't like friday the 13th franchise I mean.. maybe it's just not an horror group, not something dramatic haha :p

thanks for the kind words ! and I'LL make sure to check your work too! :) never work on a part 7 before but It's one of my favorite look of Jason ! about the people on the forum I'm not sure... maybe most of those people juste don't like friday the 13th franchise I mean.. maybe it's just not an horror group, not something dramatic haha :p
Looks great! There is a forum out there I believe it is called the horror forums... It's pretty amazing. I've been on the rpf for a few years but have watched and participated with this site since around 2002. Never seen alot of horror stuff here but when we do it is usually quite outstanding!! This site was created back in the day for StarWars fans and then slowly crept out and was eventually for many types of costuming and prop making. So that would be why there isn't alot of horror stuff here and mostly sci-fi and superheros;).

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Looks great! There is a forum out there I believe it is called the horror forums... It's pretty amazing. I've been on the rpf for a few years but have watched and participated with this site since around 2002. Never seen alot of horror stuff here but when we do it is usually quite outstanding!! This site was created back in the day for StarWars fans and then slowly crept out and was eventually for many types of costuming and prop making. So that would be why there isn't alot of horror stuff here and mostly sci-fi and superheros;).

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Thank you :) and thanks for the informations! I didn't knew that!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back