Paleolithic Cthulhu idol prop set

cristobal

Not movie related...but lovecraftian !
I ´ve just casted some units more of this idol , based on paleolithic sculpts .
2lau1eh.jpg

x3s6ds.jpg

1j5cnm.jpg

Heh. The Elder God of Willendorf, eh? Looks very appropriate. Wish someone would use this in a film -- I've love to see them theorizing about ancient unspeakable worships...

Heh. The Elder God of Willendorf, eh? Looks very appropriate. Wish someone would use this in a film -- I've love to see them theorizing about ancient unspeakable worships...
This item is from Würflach , :Da town near Willendorf. It seems Willendorf venus crafter become Cthulhu cultist ...hehehe
Thanks for your comment!
Thanks to you too , Chaank ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks wonderful! I love the style you've chosen, it's like something found in the locked drawer of an old anthropologists desk.

That is nice! Now you need a bigger idle for this one to go along side. Love the worn well handled look, and the "cleaned" appearance that a lot of museum artifacts have.

I like the sketches of the idol as well :)

I was going to suggest 'writing' an accession number on her, somewhere subtle, but I didn't see one on the Venus of Willendorf in my quick image search, so you may leave it off if you wish. On a related note, it might be interesting to write up a card catalog card for her, or some sort of brief description such as might be found in the inventory of a museum.

-MJ

I´ve done also a "Miskatonic University" folder that contains some paperprops like maps , drawings and a record sheet of the ítem. It is like a collection of artifacts belonging to the Miskatonic University. I´ve also did a mayan one and a carved bone idol.
Thanks everyone for your comments!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back