metal clank sound effects

Travis McGee

i'm interested in making a metal clank sound like in the revamp/ remake of battle star gelactica series' cylons had as they walked or the sound effect a suit of power armor made as you walk in the game Fallout 4. The effect would be for a suit of armor and i would like it to make the sound as i walk if that's possible? Maybe use a pressure switch or something like that in my shoes. Any help and advice is appreciated

I know there was a video about some sort of mech armor(maybe even transformers) that used proximity sensors to control the sound of the foot steps. Maybe someone else will chime in but definitely do some research on those kind of sensors - they're incredibly handy for effects line this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm interested in making a metal clank sound like in the revamp/ remake of battle star gelactica series' cylons had as they walked or the sound effect a suit of power armor made as you walk in the game Fallout 4. The effect would be for a suit of armor and i would like it to make the sound as i walk if that's possible? Maybe use a pressure switch or something like that in my shoes. Any help and advice is appreciated

Check out my buddies at Iron Brothers of Topeka. (IBOTS) They have an excellent sound effect built into their boots. Mechanical simple effect.
b88fbeb05059ea28a3819ada8127b157.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back