Darth Vader Mask Metal Pieces

TheDosher

I am building a Darth Vader helmet but I am stuck on the pieces as shown below:

1.PNG

I can't craft them at home. I am planning to go to a hardware store and try to find similar pieces. It doesn't have to be %100 accurate.

People who have built Vader helmet, what did you use for those small metal pieces? What should I look for when I go to hardware store? Any advices?

I am building a Darth Vader helmet but I am stuck on the pieces as shown below:

View attachment 701408

I can't craft them at home. I am planning to go to a hardware store and try to find similar pieces. It doesn't have to be %100 accurate.

People who have built Vader helmet, what did you use for those small metal pieces? What should I look for when I go to hardware store? Any advices?

I've seen a couple people do these from scratch, and I will send a link to a great tutorial for this on the web:)

Not the tutorial as I cant find it at the moment, but basically it was a cross-head screw with a straw around the threads for the middle section and a wooden base. to fill in the cross head on the screw they used solder and sanded it to shape. Hope that helps some:)

Also here is a link all about Vader helmets from the OT: http://www.tk1336.com/darthvader.html

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back