darth vader helmet

weebob1974

hello folks am looking for a full size darth vader helmet found this web site was wonder if
1 anygood ie size and quality
2 value for money

please help at a stop with my vader he needs a new helmet

DARTH VADER HELMET

cheers all help needed allan :wacko

weebob1974, a little bit more info would probably be in order, ar eyou looking for something to just run around as a full size vader helmet, somethign to troop in, something accurate?

Just a few more details and you might get some responses you can use.

cheers omel ,all a can say mate very impressed alot of hard work went into that looking amazing
a will put more pics up soon of boots and shins .:thumbsup

A Portumac lid would look good on a mannequin, and is fairly inexpensive as vader helmets go, unless you're really looking to go low end, in which case you could grab a Rubies.

think a will mate got a low end copy just now but will have a look cheers again
Yeah there are some "options" for you, and here is what you can probably consider:
For helmets found from members here and reputable sources, you will likely find that the thickness, the measurements, the size, the material will be almost alway ssuperior to the rubies supreme that is out there, mainly because folks making replicas will strive for that little bit better perfection, but the differences in that is something to consider as the price for a fully finished bucket can be several times that of a rubies.

Now the rubies, being the inexpenisve alternative often suffers from warping, "strange eyes" (look up the rubies helms folks have posted,you will see), and the plastic is about half the thickness as seen in the films, however, for an at first glance vader helmet, it will certainly doo the trick.

Personally speaking, if this were something that was just to be on a mannequin in my living room, i would just go with the rubies.

But for trooping or putting on display somewhere else, i would weigh in exactly where i was wearing it or where it would be displayed.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back