***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear recipient of my gift. I'm happy to report that I was able to repair the damage, so much so you wouldn't know it was there. If all goes well, I should have it completed by this weekend and shipping it out at the beginning of next week.

I love seeing new posts in this thread, to kind of see what people have been working on, it gets me so excited to find out who my SS is and to send my gift out!

Ok, Everything is here and wrapped. I have to wait till the 11th to get shipped because that is payday. But my recipient will get it in plenty of time for Christmas.

All packaged up! Dropping this off at the PO in a bit.

IMG_20131126_133746_zps4362dd5e.jpg

(It's going inside another box, don't worry :))

I have to say, the biggest challenge with this years SS is knowing the work of my reciepent...... his work leaves no slacking on my end. Back to work I go!!! Hope he likes it, teasers to come soon.

Possibly mark me down as received... a package arrived for me back home today but I won't be able to check it until I get back from University in a few weeks. If my sender has sent it out recently then that's probably it :)
I should be sending my package out this weekend, I had to go for something less creative than I wanted as my plans didn't really work but it'll hopefully still be something my recipient will like.

Received mine today....Huge Thanks Indy Magnoli these will fit in great with my Hellboy collection.........should have mine shipped out by end of next week....

picture076.jpg

Possibly mark me down as received... a package arrived for me back home today but I won't be able to check it until I get back from University in a few weeks. If my sender has sent it out recently then that's probably it :)

We'll wait until you confirm. No rush. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Received mine today....Huge Thanks Indy Magnoli these will fit in great with my Hellboy collection.........should have mine shipped out by end of next week....

View attachment 259931

Very nice!

I got mine yesterday but have not had time to take a picture :)
Thank you so much from our mate down under in Tazmania.... TazVader for this wonderful SS gift.

He gave me a
Marty mcfly wallet filled with stuff!!
A Grays Sports Almanac
A Tales from Space!!!! comic book. (really good comics inside it)
dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Doc's drawing
Save the clock tower poster

pvb4.jpg

Thank you so much again :)

I have not posted my package yet, i am finishing it and is going to post it on monday or earlier. :)

Attachments

• dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif
    dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine yesterday but have not had time to take a picture :)
Thank you so much from our mate down under in Tazmania.... @TazVader for this wonderful SS gift.

He gave me a
Marty mcfly wallet filled with stuff!!
A Grays Sports Almanac
A Tales from Space!!!! comic book. (really good comics inside it) http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif
Doc's drawing
Save the clock tower poster

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/4606/pvb4.jpg

Thank you so much again :)

I have not posted my package yet, i am finishing it and is going to post it on monday or earlier. :)

Quite the set! :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back