1/350 TOS Enterprise - WIP

I got a question, did you use the Paragrafix Photoetch kit as a base for the Bridge? I am asking as the smaller wall screens (below the bigger ones on top) are not included in that kit and the way you did it looks so much better. So if you used the Photoetch masking part for the bigger ones did you place them a bit higher up to get space for the smaller row of screens or?...

Yes. That's exactly what I did. Placed slightly higher. It looks fine when viewed through the dome.

Brilliant!. Cheers man. I am currently working on the graphics in Photoshop and I got the Clear Bridge that was included in the Polar Lights Light Kit for the TOS Enterprise...dam its small! got me a headband magnifier that I hope will help working on it...now I just have to give up drinking Vodka :p will need some pretty steady hands painting the bridge.

Damn, stop making me want to pick up a 1/350 Enterprise with all the bells and whistles of aftermarket stuff (lighting, photoetch etc...)

Love the interior stuff you are doing. Adds so much more than just fibers optics etc...

Pretty epic so far, looking forward to more

Will you be doing a fully detailed shuttle bay?

Damn, stop making me want to pick up a 1/350 Enterprise with all the bells and whistles of aftermarket stuff (lighting, photoetch etc...)

Love the interior stuff you are doing. Adds so much more than just fibers optics etc...

Pretty epic so far, looking forward to more

Will you be doing a fully detailed shuttle bay?

Yes, I am doing a fully detailed shuttle bay. The only reason this project is on hold is I'm waiting for Gary Kerr's final paint recommendations before I continue. In the mean time I'm working on the JJprise instead.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back