Iron Man MKVII 3D printalbe files - advices

brand

Hi people! I already have a foam MK 45 but since I have always liked so badly the MKVII suite, I wanna build a fresh one.

I know Iron Man is not a trending topic anymore, but I have access to 3D printers and laser cutters now, so it's time to get back to business.

I know that Do3D has it's own MKVII files, let me say that they are AWESOME. The look simply jaw-dropping. But they are damn expensive (at least for me) and well....

Anyway, I'm asking if you guys know if there's a more affordable model around, but detailed and enough adherent to real suite or action figure. I'm not asking for a freeware model, even if it would be adorable, but the only one posted here in the forum never got finished.

Thanks in advance!

I know that Do3D has it's own MKVII files, let me say that they are AWESOME. The look simply jaw-dropping. But they are damn expensive (at least for me)

I have never seen these. What is the price? Can you provide a link?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

The files I have had from Do3d have been pretty much un printable.
I would never recommend paying anything for them .
The prices will be made up on the day you email them, someone else will probably get a different price.
Mine cost around 200 for a war machine MK3.

I ended up buying some files from maxcrft on etsy, cost around 60 I think, a lot better files .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back