Bandai release schedule

Well personally I'd sooner buy the Silencer than anything that isn't the X-Wing/TIE Advanced/Falcon.

I dunno, it just feels that people are smug about the new stuff failing and putting the OT up on a pedestal while throwing down anything that isn't OT or set within the OT. But that's just me.

Your not alone in that observation.

Well personally I'd sooner buy the Silencer than anything that isn't the X-Wing/TIE Advanced/Falcon.

I dunno, it just feels that people are smug about the new stuff failing and putting the OT up on a pedestal while throwing down anything that isn't OT or set within the OT. But that's just me.

I'm not being smug, I really feel like everything (minus the X-Wing, A-Wing, TIE Silencer, and FO Star Destroyer) are all uninspiring designs. Two of those aren't even their designs, they just got them from Ralph McQuarrie! They could literally flip through any SW Vehicles and Vessels or West End Games books and find better ships to stick in there. Rogue One had good ship designs, and they only had about four new ships.

I really like the TIE Silencer, would love one in 1/48 also wanting the B-wing in 1/48, Tie Bomber 1/48 after that maybe the Ghost ( scale??) and Republic Gunship with crew andtroops in 1/48

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not being smug, I really feel like everything (minus the X-Wing, A-Wing, TIE Silencer, and FO Star Destroyer) are all uninspiring designs. Two of those aren't even their designs, they just got them from Ralph McQuarrie! They could literally flip through any SW Vehicles and Vessels or West End Games books and find better ships to stick in there. Rogue One had good ship designs, and they only had about four new ships.

Sorry, it's just that gatekeeping is depressingly common in older franchises and just dismissing the new entries because it's not exactly like the earlier ones leaves one with a bad taste, y'know? No true Scotsman and all that.

Anyway, back on topic: I'd like to see some more Clone Trooper variants. Bandai loves milking molds, I'm surprised they're holding back.

With Bandai doing face print on the model kits now. I hope we get Boushh helmet on and off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree.

Most of the new ships in the new films are basically a rehash of the old ships with mods etc.

Only a couple of ships in the new films stand out for me, like the U Wing and the Solo Falcon (mainly because I love the McQuarrie style)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, but we had knowledge of the Force Awakens, Rogue One, and Last Jedi kits before the films. They didn't just surprise us with them.
Did we though with new stuff? I don't remember the atm6 announcement until after the movie everything was just repops of existing kits

I was certain we would get figures of the new troopers, Falcon and maybe the new droids. Still keeping my finger crossed that we do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back