Bandai release schedule

As I said, the only issue I saw was the rear section of the whole cockpit tube. That would benefit from glue and putty. The model in the photo was just snapped together quickly--in my experience once you squeeze everything together tightly there's very little in the way of visible gaps.

Blockade Runner page on Bandai's main site:

https://bandai-hobby.net/item/2913/

153_2913_o_1cj33d63e1pm4k4b14up1dfcu1k23.jpg

Did Bluefin not get distribution rights for all of North America? Last time I checked, that included Canada.

Just got an email from Bluefin cancelling my SDCC B-wing order. I had no problem making the order with shipping to Canada when the page came up. Reason given "can't ship outside the US"!

So anyone from Canada who ordered one is about to get screwed over. And I was just about to pull the trigger on a preorder from someone on eBay attending SDCC before bluefin put it up on their site.

I'm getting so sick of companies getting North American distribution rights and only shipping to the US.

I understand you completely Freeliner... I received the same email today . I am disgusted.:sick It's the same with many sellers on Ebay and Amazon, my money is not good enough for them because I am Canadian?

Not cool at all , I am very, very angry..

Gaetan

Did Bluefin not get distribution rights for all of North America? Last time I checked, that included Canada.

Just got an email from Bluefin cancelling my SDCC B-wing order. I had no problem making the order with shipping to Canada when the page came up. Reason given "can't ship outside the US"!

So anyone from Canada who ordered one is about to get screwed over. And I was just about to pull the trigger on a preorder from someone on eBay attending SDCC before bluefin put it up on their site.

I'm getting so sick of companies getting North American distribution rights and only shipping to the US.
Recently announced Anovos products also appear to be US only.

"United States; United States military bases, wherever located; United States territories and possessions, including Puerto Rico.*
Orders from territories not*listed above will be immediately cancelled & refunded."

I wonder if there is something going on limiting the distribution of new SW products.

Older Anovos products can still be shipped to many other countries around the world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I remember saying to myself that once I got the PG Falcon, that would be it

I wouldn't need any more

I'm wanting the B-Wing & the Blockade Runner....(love how they are calling it the Blockade Runner)

Cant wait for these

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back