Need Advice on Which Hilt to Buy

not 100% confirmed yet... and from what randy has stated i doubt the broken flex is a 2.0

I haven't seen if Randy said anything new, but he confirmed that 10 were bought for the film. That, and the fact that the broken flex has elements that the real deal, and other reproductions lack, it looks pretty good. What else has he said?

I haven't seen if Randy said anything new, but he confirmed that 10 were bought for the film. That, and the fact that the broken flex has elements that the real deal, and other reproductions lack, it looks pretty good. What else has he said?

He has confirmed they weren’t bought for the film.

He confirmed 10 were bought by some Disney rep who was giving them away at a party as gifts

Graflexbank asked him straight out on Facebook, and randy was curious how this rumor started

The picture we have isn’t clear enough proof, I keep jumping up and down like a little girl waiting for the digital release to finally answer this question lol

He has confirmed they weren’t bought for the film.

He confirmed 10 were bought by some Disney rep who was giving them away at a party as gifts

Graflexbank asked him straight out on Facebook, and randy was curious how this rumor started

The picture we have isn’t clear enough proof, I keep jumping up and down like a little girl waiting for the digital release to finally answer this question lol

Ah I just found the quote. Either way, the fact that it uses the tcss clamp card (backwards) and has the same slide tab makes a convincing argument. That’s definitely one of the first things I’m lookin at once it’s released! So soon!

Ah I just found the quote. Either way, the fact that it uses the tcss clamp card (backwards) and has the same slide tab makes a convincing argument. That’s definitely one of the first things I’m lookin at once it’s released! So soon!

You and me both buddy! I sure hope we get a clear pic confirming it sure is a 2.0!!

It arrived today! It doesn't have what I would consider "battle damage". Just a couple of very tiny marks on the underside. Other than that, it's flawless. I am very happy with my purchase, thanks for all the advice.
7a302fdfa4d26bcfb8c09f81e3eb097c.jpg
003e7b0cdb2c573296134af6e3e137b7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
3569a0736d323bb0d03a5be8dd43496a.jpg

Do you remember that feeling, sitting in the theater, when Obi Wan handed Anakin's lightsaber to Luke for the first time? That's what it felt like taking it out of the box today. It's like I'm 8 years old again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I will always love the ANH Graflex, looks like you've got a beautiful one! I'm just waiting on Roy to reopen wannwanga, hopefully with his V2 levers in stock, then I'll be finishing up my own Roman's ANH.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back