Game of Thrones

That's because they didn't really heal. I believe that in the book, Jon's not even breathing. The lord of light is better than the NK at resurrecting people, but they're not quite fully alive like they were before. I'm not even sure Jon's heart is beating actually !

edit : actually i found the quote again, Martin said that both Beric and Jon are fire wights, and neither of them have a beating heart anymore ! Now the show may overlook that, but essentially, Jon's a walking dead.
edit 2 : Well actually the quote was about Beric alone, but given they were brought back by the same god, chances are they share the condition.

Last edited:
Why did we only see Drogon flying around at the end? Where was what's his face, Rhaegal?

He was in the back ground when the one got smoked by the spear. They were flying in the same direction and he fellowed the dying one down until he knew it he was dead. So he pulled up and took off. Likely dany told him to bug out in her own mother / child vibe. If it wasn't a instant death I suspect he would have landed next to him to protect or grab him to carry Him off to safety.

Because I simply can't get enough, I rewatched the preview a couple times today. Two things I noticed:

1) Dany is nowhere to be seen as everyone arrives for the meeting. She is nowhere to be found in this preview.

2) Brienne is with Dany's delegation. I wonder how she meets up with them.

Since the meeting takes place in the remains of the Dragon Pit, I wonder if Daenerys is going to make a dramatic entrance on Drogon?

I figured that was the dragon pit, but it makes me wonder, what was the dragon pit for? It's pretty small. If there were dragons fighting in there, it would be like rock-em-sock-em-robots.

And there are stairs coming out of the ground that meet in the middle. Certainly seems like the roman coloseum in many ways.

I figured that was the dragon pit, but it makes me wonder, what was the dragon pit for? It's pretty small. If there were dragons fighting in there, it would be like rock-em-sock-em-robots.

The Targaryen dragons kept getting smaller and smaller with each successive generation because they were kept in captivity.
Dany's dragons are the biggest that have existed since Aegon the Conqueror's Balerion (whose skull Arya hid in in season 1 and this season was shattered with the scorpion ballista).

Since the meeting takes place in the remains of the Dragon Pit, I wonder if Daenerys is going to make a dramatic entrance on Drogon?

OhmyGOD this has to happen!

That's because they didn't really heal. I believe that in the book, Jon's not even breathing. The lord of light is better than the NK at resurrecting people, but they're not quite fully alive like they were before. I'm not even sure Jon's heart is beating actually !

edit : actually i found the quote again, Martin said that both Beric and Jon are fire wights, and neither of them have a beating heart anymore ! Now the show may overlook that, but essentially, Jon's a walking dead.
edit 2 : Well actually the quote was about Beric alone, but given they were brought back by the same god, chances are they share the condition.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I am fairly certain that Jon has not been raised yet in the books. That's why there was such a freak out over whether the show would resurrect him.

I may be in the minority here, but I feel that the biggest misstep the show has made was in trying to give Martin time to finish the books before saying f it and going its own way. By and large, I like the ways it has diverged from the books, and think the narrative has benefited from using the highlights Martin supposedly gave them and forging what looks like a new path.

It's safe to say that with the changes and omissions a from the show, the books Andre going to be a rather different narrative, even if it winds up ending in the same place, so to speak.

And there are stairs coming out of the ground that meet in the middle. Certainly seems like the roman coloseum in many ways.

The Dragon Pit was where the Targaryens housed their dragons. It was basically like a kennel for them. In the books its described as a huge structure, but in ruins. It was destroyed during the Targaryen civil war. Since the show opted to use a real life location, obviously its not as huge as its described in the books, but Axlotl is right. The dragons that were kept there never reached the size of Daenerys' dragons.

Yeah, Tyrion said the last ones were the size of cats. They are like sharks, can get as large as their enviornment lets them.
firesprite Youre right about the books, Dance of Dragons ends with Jon Snow being stabbed, youre not even sure he dies or not. So unless its some compendium of other stuff, the books havent mentioned about being fire wights or anything.

So how did the wights attach the chains to Visereion to drag him out of the lake? I thought they couldnt swim. Also, they did break the ice quite a bit, even Sandor smashed some and some went in. I figured it refroze cause the NK got there and he is whats causing the cold in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I can't resist :lol
The famous episode 6 (leak) leak final.jpg

Before: I was rich, I have a lot of money, I have a good job
After: And I have divulged the episode 6 of GOT

Ok first of all these aren't Walking Dead Zombies. If they bite you it hurts but you don''t turn. If you die you don't turn UNLESS raised by a White Walker, hence when John killed that one, the dead it had raised went poof.

Second, Who knows how strong the Knight King is, I mean a White Walker tossed John Snow like he was a rag doll, so I'm betting he is even stronger. Also the Ice Spear is their main weapon so duh they'd have them at hand. Also Magic, it exists here cope with it.

Man we have an Ice Dragon now if you cant see how awesome that is....sad just sad.

Arya may well be performing, but that was a plain out warning to Sansa - John is King don't get any bad ideas. The test was giving Sansa the dagger and turning her back to her.

John Snow going for a swim wasn't for US to think he was dead but for Danaerys to think he was, and to draw them closer together.

Ok first of all these aren't Walking Dead Zombies. If they bite you it hurts but you don''t turn. If you die you don't turn UNLESS raised by a White Walker, hence when John killed that one, the dead it had raised went poof.

Second, Who knows how strong the Knight King is, I mean a White Walker tossed John Snow like he was a rag doll, so I'm betting he is even stronger. Also the Ice Spear is their main weapon so duh they'd have them at hand. Also Magic, it exists here cope with it.

Man we have an Ice Dragon now if you cant see how awesome that is....sad just sad.

Arya may well be performing, but that was a plain out warning to Sansa - John is King don't get any bad ideas. The test was giving Sansa the dagger and turning her back to her.

John Snow going for a swim wasn't for US to think he was dead but for Danaerys to think he was, and to draw them closer together.

Thanks for that clarification, I read people saying if you die in the North you turn into a wight and was confused as I never knew that was the case. I assumed the Witch King or other White Walker needed to raise you from the dead.

Thanks for that clarification, I read people saying if you die in the North you turn into a wight and was confused as I never knew that was the case. I assumed the Witch King or other White Walker needed to raise you from the dead.
LOL, I think some people are getting GoT confused with the Walking Dead!

I gave up on the Walking Dead a couple seasons back. At some point I might catch up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The show may have broken its own rules as far as how wights come to be. We never saw a wight raised from the dead until the Hardhome episode, when the Night King did it. Back in season 1 when the 3 Night's Watch found those dead wildlings, they were just dead one moment, then up and walking the next. Same goes for the dead Night's Watch brothers that they found north of the Wall and then brought into Castle Black. I guess an argument could be made that they were raised by a WW offscreen. However even the Wildlings\Free Folk hold to the tradition that when someone dies, you burn the body, so they can't come back.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back