Finished! Full Size Power Loader Costume

Re: Full Size Power Loader Costume

The legs still look kind of rigid as if the joints at the knees don't work.Doesn't that increase the risk to fall at a con?

This...is...amazing! You are now on my list of heroes! Lol, but how cool would it be to have working grabber claws...I was thinking and I don't think it would be too awful hard...all you'd need is a motor, put the claws on a rail, and then drive a worm gear through the claw tines. At least it works in my head lol.

Got a walking test with the legs and arms on, I'm still working on trying to make it easier for me to walk.

Really nice job so far! If I may, I know the concern is for safety for yourself, others, and all your hard work involved to improve your movement, but in all honesty, you seam to have more mobility and a faster walking speed than the original prop already. Watching with interest!

34215718_1708542409236549_3189665833265659904_n.jpg Havent posted in awhile but since college is over for the summer i finally get to start back up again. Built the stand for the loader for when im not in it. I hope to have this done in mid August. This is the ultimate display piece haha. But still a fully functional costume! Also, sorry for the crappy photo. hopefully have some better photos up soon!

Considering that the original had a second person inside of it and a crane helping hold it up.... This is @#$%^&* amazing! loving the movement in the arms. very well done!

very cool, i agree with Buliwif their was a team working that one so top marks

Back