Young Anakin EP I, Jawa @ Vasquez rocks Addition on Post #25

blastmaster

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We do a lot of Trooping with the SO. Ca. Garrison and with The Re Release Of "Phantom Menace" coming My Son Stone wanted to be Anakin, Pretty cool, he is ready for some Re Release Theater events!!!!
anakin3.jpg

anakin4.jpg

anakin7.jpg

anakin8.jpg

anakin12.jpg

anakinworking.jpg

anakinr2d2r2d1.jpg

I felt the top for the Anakin was a little light so we darkened it a bit, took the kids out to Vasquez Rocks and took some pics with our Static R2, Pretty Fun.
jawaanirocks7.jpg

More pics at last post.

Last edited:
Re: Young Anakin "Phantom Menace"

Looks like you took the screens straight out the picture :p Looks awesome, I love the fact you and your son can bond like this ;)

Spot on!!! FL Garrison has a slew of events this year. Can't wait for the release. Jar Jar in 3D.......... :/ LOL

That's so awesome! The weathering is excellent. Is that a rubies pod race helmet?

That's so awesome! The weathering is excellent. Is that a rubies pod race helmet?

It's a Don Post, really nice but I Added Hovi mic tips in the ears and deer skin, a little more aging. Thanks for checking him out.
AL

You gotta have your son out for EP1 3D. Perfect timing!
That was the motivation, My Son and Daughter have some sick Ewoks and Jawas they troop in but the Anakin was a must for the Re Release, we are doing a couple of events for it!!!!! Here are the kids and the wife, wife is Leia Boushh and the kids Ewoks!!!!!!
chla4.jpg

chla5.jpg

chla2.jpg

Dude. Fantastic costumes and it's great that your wife participates. Mine loves to dress me up but she won't do it herself.

Your son looks great!

Re: Young Anakin EP I, now with Jawa @ Vasquez rocks

Here are some more pics we took yesterday at Vasquez rocks in Acton Ca.
anijawa1rocks.jpg

anijawarocks4.jpg

jawasshootr1rocks.jpg

r2getsshot2.jpg

r2pickup.jpg

jawarocks1.jpg

Last edited:

These are great pics and costumes. If my sons see this, I'm going to have a lot more work to do.

Man, Those shots look awesome! The indirect lighting really gives it an authentic look!

The costume looks great, and he is pulling off the young Anakin look very well.

Have you had to deal with the "Episode 1 ruined my childhood" stuff when he is trooping in this?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back