Limited Run Y-Wing Nacelle Clips (5' Falcon too!) - RUN CLOSED

The Interest list for the first run of 300 is now CLOSED. I've sent off a deposit and the vendor in Hong Kong has started production. I do not know how long it'll be until I receive the parts. At least 4 to 6 weeks, maybe longer. Depends on how busy they are with other projects. Stay tuned!

An Update - I just heard from the vendor in Hong Kong. They are hoping to have the parts shipped by the end of next week. So if all goes well, I should be ready to start taking payments and shipping parts soon there after.

Awesome news.
Thanks Dave for making this bits happen.

Strephane
\
An Update - I just heard from the vendor in Hong Kong. They are hoping to have the parts shipped by the end of next week. So if all goes well, I should be ready to start taking payments and shipping parts soon there after.

i missed this too dam . david if you decide to do another run can you put me down for one set . thanks Steve

Payment inför has been sent out. When you make the payment PLEASE do not make it as a Gift or Friend payment. Make it for merchandise and enter your address so I can use the Paypal shipping services. It saves me a lot of time!

Glad you like them! To all - be sure to scrub the parts with a toothbrush and warm soapy water before painting to remove any traces of mold release.

For those of you that ordered later, the parts are ones that I'm casting as I have already sent out all 300 of the ones from Hong Kong. Quality wise, they are just as good, the only difference is that the ones from Hong Kong had the flash removed before I got them and my cast parts will require a little but of cleanup.

I owe Dave an acknowledgement as well. They showed up and are beautiful. Basically just clean them up with soap/water and they are good to go.

Thanks as always Dave, you never disappoint!

Thanks guys. Actually the thanks should go to the guys in Hong Kong that cleaned up the original run of 300 parts. Those of you that get parts from my "post 300" casting run will have a bit of flash to clean up.

Hi Dave, great job on the Y wing project. I know the run is closed, but I wondered if you had one of these clips left lying around ;-) I just need one for something I'm working on. I can't find or afford the kits they come from. Let me know if you have one, thanks,

Joe

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back