Wrist Com thingy idea

AngReed3180

Hokey dokey... So, this is my first post (be gentle). First I want to say that I should be locked up - THAT'S how much I'm into Predator... seriously, me fiance is ready to kill me... but she wants to do a costume too (Machiko of course...) ANYHOW I digress.

I got this Nokia N800 internet tablet from a friend recently, and thought, "hey! that's touch sensitive... and it would appear I can moddify it!" (it's open source OS).
So, here's my plan: I'm going to make a casting that it can be put into for a Yautja Self destruct wrist-comm and see where this goes...
Primarily I'll be using 1/2 inch insulation foam to sculpt, then cast it later when I get my Smooth-On, er, on.

Any advice/well wishing/orders if it all works out* will be GREATLY appreciated.

*I kid, I kid. :D

Oh, and Uratz... you sir, are a pred-GOD!
;)

Welcome to the lair! Your idea sounds interesting,If you could post some pics or sketches,that would be great.Im curious to see where you go with it.keep us posted.

This sounds like a great idea and I'm sure everyone would like to see pictures.
Welcome to the Lair and good luck with the build.

Hey thats not a bad ider you got going. I wish you good luck on your build.. and Woo for your fiance (us human hunters gotta stick togeather ~_^) Its good to know Im not the only nut
in the Lair XD. eheheh keep us posted!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back