Would you like to see my mask?

IAMMAUL

Before you start going telling me the things that are wrong, please remember that this is my 1st attempt. I have already found the correct color burlap and will be making some adjustments to the cuts and sewing. I still need to add some weathering, and find the correct straps to finish this one off.

Hope you like it.

Rudy G.

Rudy...I wouldn't dream of making comments like that mate. LOL But hey... The fact that what you have made is great and is easily recognisable says it all in my book:) Great work and I look forward to seeing the final shots:)

Regards
TAZ

<div class='quotetop'>(TazVader @ Jul 2 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]1272424[/snapback]</div>
Rudy...I wouldn't dream of making comments like that mate. LOL But hey... The fact that what you have made is great and is easily recognisable says it all in my book:) Great work and I look forward to seeing the final shots:)

Regards
TAZ
[/b]

Thanks for the kind words Taz, :) I never said you would. :angel I just wanted to explain my 1st attempt, and somethings I will be changing. :love

Rudy G.

<div class='quotetop'>(bleyd @ Jul 2 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1272710[/snapback]</div>
Great job dude. You going to make it spray dust too? ;)
[/b]

I think I might if I can figure out the Chemical compound for the fear toxin. :rolleyes

I think the second one will be closer in color and size.

Thanks for the comments, (darthgordon, clownluv15, frightzone_4_you, Doh.)

Rudy G.

<div class='quotetop'>(IAMMAUL @ Jul 5 2006, 04:26 AM) [snapback]1274280[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(bleyd @ Jul 2 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1272710[/snapback]
Great job dude. You going to make it spray dust too? ;)
[/b]

I think I might if I can figure out the Chemical compound for the feat toxin. :rolleyes .

[/b][/quote]

Has anyone thought about rigging a "Computer Duster" can up to a sort of hose? When those things are upside down they shoot quite an impressive distance. I always thought it would be cool for a Sub Zero, but it might work for you too.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back