Would you like to see my mask?

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by IAMMAUL, Jul 2, 2006.

1. IAMMAUL

IAMMAUL Active Member

Before you start going telling me the things that are wrong, please remember that this is my 1st attempt. I have already found the correct color burlap and will be making some adjustments to the cuts and sewing. I still need to add some weathering, and find the correct straps to finish this one off.

Hope you like it.

Rudy G.

2. TazVader

TazVader Sr Member

Rudy...I wouldn't dream of making comments like that mate. LOL But hey... The fact that what you have made is great and is easily recognisable says it all in my book:) Great work and I look forward to seeing the final shots:)

Regards
    TAZ

3. IAMMAUL

IAMMAUL Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>(TazVader @ Jul 2 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]1272424[/snapback]</div>

Thanks for the kind words Taz, :) I never said you would. :angel I just wanted to explain my 1st attempt, and somethings I will be changing. :love

Rudy G.

4. bleyd

bleyd Sr Member

Great job dude. You going to make it spray dust too? ;)

5. darthgordon

darthgordon Sr Member

I like it. :thumbsup

6. clownluv15

clownluv15 Well-Known Member

cool man,cant wait for more pics

7. frightzone_4_you

frightzone_4_you Well-Known Member

COOL... :thumbsup

8. Doh!

Doh! New Member

That looks a helluva lot better than the "official" latex ones. Nice job.

9. IAMMAUL

IAMMAUL Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>(bleyd @ Jul 2 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1272710[/snapback]</div>
    I think I might if I can figure out the Chemical compound for the fear toxin. :rolleyes

I think the second one will be closer in color and size.

Thanks for the comments, (darthgordon, clownluv15, frightzone_4_you, Doh.)

Rudy G.

10. Old Timer

Old Timer New Member

<div class='quotetop'>(IAMMAUL @ Jul 5 2006, 04:26 AM) [snapback]1274280[/snapback]</div>
    I think I might if I can figure out the Chemical compound for the feat toxin. :rolleyes .

[/b][/quote]

Has anyone thought about rigging a "Computer Duster" can up to a sort of hose? When those things are upside down they shoot quite an impressive distance. I always thought it would be cool for a Sub Zero, but it might work for you too.