Would like a rocketeer helmet, not for me

PrimoOptimoso

Sr Member
don't know if this is more Costume or Prop, but there's a guy on a web show I watch who is looking for a Rocketeer helm. I thought 'well of course, the RPF'... Tried to contact a member about it but no response as yet (couple weeks now).

Finhead? ER? Dualedge? Anybody able to provide a quote on a finished high-quality helm that I can pass along? Just trying to help a guy out.

don't know if this is more Costume or Prop, but there's a guy on a web show I watch who is looking for a Rocketeer helm. I thought 'well of course, the RPF'... Tried to contact a member about it but no response as yet (couple weeks now).

Finhead? ER? Dualedge? Anybody able to provide a quote on a finished high-quality helm that I can pass along? Just trying to help a guy out.

I've finished helmets for folks in the past (my most recent) but I'm not taking any requests at the moment. Juggling work and a family is making it nearly impossible for me to turn them around in a reasonable time frame. Once my kids get a little older and don't require so much babysitting, I'll probably start doing a few commissions again.

I'm sure somebody here could do one for you though. You might be able to get one of Ozymandius's finished helmets from his next batch. http://www.therpf.com/f13/bargain-rocketeer-helmet-2nd-run-123078/

Hope that helps!
Rob

I've finished helmets for folks in the past (my most recent) but I'm not taking any requests at the moment. Juggling work and a family is making it nearly impossible for me to turn them around in a reasonable time frame. Once my kids get a little older and don't require so much babysitting, I'll probably start doing a few commissions again.

I'm sure somebody here could do one for you though. You might be able to get one of Ozymandius's finished helmets from his next batch. http://www.therpf.com/f13/bargain-rocketeer-helmet-2nd-run-123078/

Hope that helps!
Rob

Thanks Rob - I have PMed Ozy.

Tried to contact a member about it but no response as yet (couple weeks now).

:confused Sorry Bud.....The past month has been hell.......I been extremely busy with work, personal life, and several rocketeer projects that i been working on.....

I get a few emails a week and sometimes cant keep track who i have emailed and havent.....

I pmed information.......sorry about the delay

Also, if any1 else needs help or info.....pm me here....do not have it forward via email. I will not get it. My personal email address has 958 unopen emails haha....mostly spam....too lazy to go through it all at this point

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back