Would a Predator hunt a Terminator?

roundhammer

I'm full of questions today.

So let's say a Predator arrived in a setting much like that in the first movie, he starts tracking this one human and through the view modes in his helmet, he can tell something isn't right.
He can see that it has a strange skeletal structure metal.

Would the Predator hunt it anyway, or see it as an artificial "object" and not worth the trouble?

i think he would =D Terminators are meant to be efficiant killers and taking on the mind of skynet and the different sort of tactics a terminator would use i think it would be a good challenge.

But thats just me im a little obbsessed with the idea actually =D I have a story of how it would all go down in my head.

I'm full of questions today.

So let's say a Predator arrived in a setting much like that in the first movie, he starts tracking this one human and through the view modes in his helmet, he can tell something isn't right.
He can see that it has a strange skeletal structure metal.

Would the Predator hunt it anyway, or see it as an artificial "object" and not worth the trouble?
In short? Yes. As to why?

You can pick up the trade from Dark Horse:

avpvttpb.jpg

avpvttpb.jpg

Just because it isn't a Natural creature doesn't mean they wouldn't go after it...there in it for the hunt and Hunting a terminator would really be a challenge.

Don't think a pred would just go after Terminator But I can see the predators try to take over skynet and use the computers powers for there evil.

just wondering how the pred would see the terminator as i wouldnt say a terminator would have body heat... could be wrong... i dunno.... whats it say in that comic anyone???

That comic Aliens/Predator/Terminator was horrible. They tried to put too much all into one series. It was just overload.

As for Terminator vs Predator? Sure why not. Who's to say the Terminator won't give off heat? They bleed right? The epidermis may mimic everything a human's skin does...pulse, goosebumps, ability to grow hair.

They would be 2 methodical and very effective killers giving each other a run for their money. No talking...just a whole lot of stuff getting blown up!

Some Predator vs ________ battles are ghey. But this one would be cool to see...

just wondering how the pred would see the terminator as i wouldnt say a terminator would have body heat... could be wrong... i dunno.... whats it say in that comic anyone???
They do have body heat. They are an organic on the outside, but machine on the inside. They bleed, heal, and (this happened in the first Terminator) their outer layer could "die" or rot do too extensive damage.

I'd like to see it, but so far, all we've seen on trophy walls are skulls from organic life forms. I really don't think they would, just because they're cyborgs and not fully organic. I'm sure there are fantastic androids/cybernetic life forms in other parts of the Pred universe, so if they had a taste for hunting these, they would've already done it. Something tells me that they only hunt actual life forms.

I would say yes too, because in my opinion the predator would take the terminator like another specie from earth. He wouldn't know or even care about skynet or anything esle. It would just be another trophy and a challenging one to get, cause terminators are meant to be killing machines, right?

Edit: I think someone here on the Lair have a terminator skull in his trophy room.

I would say yes too, because in my opinion the predator would take the terminator like another specie from earth. He wouldn't know or even care about skynet or anything esle. It would just be another trophy and a challenging one to get, cause terminators are meant to be killing machines, right?

Edit: I think someone here on the Lair have a terminator skull in his trophy room.
I have one!!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I too think the Predators would be able to tell if a person was a Terminator or not, the Terminators are machines, and all machines give off heat. Having a look at that, a Predator should be able to tell pretty quickly that something was "off".

And remember in P2, there was the one vision mode that allowed the Predator to determine that the guy the little boy was holding was inert. I think it's safe to say that the same vision mode can tell if something is metal.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back