Suggestion Work Safe "Theme"

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Before you jump on me with "no themes" hear me out. :lol

Many of us check the site while at work. It seems however that even if you only check it for 10 mins of your day that's the moment that your boss walks by.

Is there any way to make a choice of theme where the ONLY difference is the lack of a picture at the top? Just replace it with grey and call it the work safe theme? Makes things a little less obvious than Bilbo Baggins on my monitor.

Reminds me of an old dos game my cousin gave me where you hit 2 buttons and it went from the game to a fake spreadsheet lol

You can use something like the AdBlock browser extension and block out the header image. Then it's just a black box at the top of the page. I do that with Chrome.

You can use something like the AdBlock browser extension and block out the header image. Then it's just a black box at the top of the page. I do that with Chrome.

You're a genius. And this way I can still have the pretty picture at home. :)

Thanks!

That's exactly what I do at work... I use Adblock to kill the headers on all the forums I go to, so it just looks like colored web page of text... At least until you get onto a thread...

That's when my boss walks by, the one time I enter a thread and someone has posted a pic of their girlfriend as slave leia... :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back