Wolverine days of future past leather jacket

IFA

Sr Member
Hi all.

I did a search on here with that title but it didn't show anything.

I would like to know if Dan Scanlon from "Logan's Closet" is still in business (I emailed him from the website but has no answer yet) to know if he makes some "Days of future past" Logan's leather jacket replica ?

If not, does someone know where I can find an excellent replica like Logan's Closet know to make them, please ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Someone is waiting for a jacket for 2 years now and he never responds to the e-mails.

Look under the vendor reviews there, lots of great info can be had

Hi Guys.
I know some of you are not really fan of the company but I finally ordered the jacket I wanted from Wested !!! Dan didn't answer my emails and he doesn't advertise that kind of jacket on his website so I guess he doesn't make them...

Make damn sure you actually TALK with someone at Wested as their stock sizing is whacked...Their DOFP looks really nice though, and they have one on sale now, a prototype.

Make damn sure you actually TALK with someone at Wested as their stock sizing is whacked...Their DOFP looks really nice though, and they have one on sale now, a prototype.

Yes, I ordered a Medium size at the beginning and wanted to be sure if it would fit me correctly so I emailed Wested and Rebecca asked for my chest size...which I provided to her and she agreed that Medium should be okay so....we will see :)
Their jacket is not completely screen accurate but currently, it is the only one I can see with Heron's !!!

Well, there are the Ebay cheapies....I bought a Wested Minority Report jacket about 5 years ago and made sure I actually talked to Peter about the sizing as I have a very V shaped athletic torso with relatively long arms. Essentially I made him do an XL top narrowing to a medium waist. I was very adamant about the sizing as I live in the states and was NOT going to ship it back for problems. He delivered as promised. It is my go-to jacket regularly. I'd very interested to see how yours comes out.

Well, I'm not in contact with Peter but Rebecca (don't know Who she is exactly) and didn't ask for specific sizes as I am a standard shape, and translating metric sizes in US or UK sizes is such a pain ! !!
I hope it will be fine. I have to wait about 20 days as I ordered the jacket in semi-analine leather which is made on order ! !
I will post a pic....if satisfied :)

P7050001.JPGP7050002.JPGI
I finally received my jacket from Wested. I distressed it a lot but I'm disappointed with the length of it as it is too long to my taste !!! I'm sure Logan's Closet would offer something really better but still no answer from his website, Facebook or ebay auctions !!! :-(
Need to sell my Vanson XO now...

Last edited:
The Heron model....better than Wested but a thin leather....too thin to do motorbike !!!20150817_140118-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20150812_095624-1-1.jpg
    20150812_095624-1-1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hello guys,
We just completed our final sample jacket of Wolverine DOFP Leather Jacket.
I have started a asperated limited run for DOFP leather jacket.
ELS- DOFP JACKET 2.jpg
ELS- DOFP JACKET 1.jpg

ELS- DOFP JACKET.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back