• Doubletree hotel--2 person is $149, 3 or 4 person $159

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crowne Plaza--starting at $132/night

• other--Please specify

• Total voters
ok, so we have 8 preds... even cooler o_O

Jaded, did I put a pic of your suit on the first post? If not, put ont up here for me to slap up there. :D

also, how does 12:00 noon sound for the official start of the "hunting party?" That way I can get some time in my jedi as well as the predator.

yet another request:
I need to know if I can borrow a corner of a hotel room to store py mred gear until I need it.
If I can't get it stored somewhere in the convention hall or in one of the rooms, I'll need to leave in in the truck and I don't wanna do that...

Shoot me a PM if you can give me a hand.

alrighty, peeps.

I'm going to be in the convention center around 8:30-ish.... Working with the RL and 501st has advantages.

What time do we meet up? I planned on suiting up around noon, and I want to get to know everyone before we have our faces covered.

also, are we goign to try to enter the costume contest as a group? I know I won't stand a chance against he likes of Ruffkin, so a group would make me feel more secure ;)

and I'm still wanting to see if I can store my pred and batsuit in a room at the Hyatt...... the person bringing me in says it would be a bad idea trusting my stuff to strangers, but I feel like we're just one big family anyway, so I trust you guys.

I have no idea when Fett and I are heading out, so I'm not sure if we'll be at the con by Noon or not. We're not much for schedules, we just play it all by ear.

Jaded, Macguyver, Batguano, Ruffkin, Dahtoudi, great to meet all of you guys.

Andrew, Kimmy, sorry I couldn't see you guys Saturday. there was a friend of your looking for you as well, he was dressed as Blade.

It's kinda depressing when two awesome pred suits lose to a cardboard box in a contest.....

but, here's what I liked:
I made it onto http://www.sandtroopers.com

dsc_9466.jpg

dsc_9467.jpg

I wish I would've brought the trophy necklace up higher.... the rings were hidden by the dreads I had a Kyle Rayner ring and a Sinsetro ring on the rope with a small cow skull between them... Not great, but it worked. ;)

I sadly forgot my sword in the vehicle... it was borrowed from Daywalker and resembles an Alien queen's tail..... it was rigged to be slung over my shoulder, but I spaced on it....... too excited to suit up.

Does anyone want to try for another hunt next year? We can probably plan it out better and get all of us together at one time for a mega-shoot if we start planning now.

I know this was the "planning thread" but I wanted to share a few of my photos of the 3 Preds from WWC. I was there on Saturday but did not go in costume. Unfortunately I did not have anyone to help me into my suit, nor was I staying at any hotel near the event (I was about 30 minutes drive away) so I left my costume back home here in Louisville. I wish I could have joined the Hunt! Next time if my wife backs out on me again at the last minute I'll have to find someone else as a "handler"

Really great costumes guys! I was very impressed.

IM003070_0139_139.jpg

IM003075_0134_134.jpg

IM003076_0133_133.jpg

So that was you... cool!!!

Could've told me who you were, though.. I always try to keep an eye open for people form the Lair, BOTB, and LoH... I even found a supergirl form LoH on accident

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back