WIP Zombie character

Interesting style to the sculpt, looks a bit more like a cartoony zombie (which isn't a bad thing). Really like the mid-section how it all flairs up

Interesting style to the sculpt, looks a bit more like a cartoony zombie (which isn't a bad thing). Really like the mid-section how it all flairs up

Thanks, Error and Auram!

Stylized is exactly what I'm shooting for, I don't think I have the skill to attempt anything realistic yet, so I'm trying to keep it within my capabilities. Although I think I departed a little too much in the head area, so I'm going to have to pull back a bit there.

Thanks for the support you guys!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

Update, I haven't had a lot of time to put into this, but got to put a little more work into him.

-Grimm

Ok, finally finished the "little" guy. Not bad for the first real sculpt I've ever done.

-Grimm

Great sculpt! Are you going to end up finishing this guy up with some paint? Would be very cool fully painted.

Thanks!
Well, noo, most likely not, he's already been delivered to his new owner who requested him as is. I really wish I had the painting skills to take him to the next level, but I guess all in good time.

I have to agree that a full paint job would have been awesome.

-Grimm

Pitchfork, Troublemaker, and Nero,

Thank you! You guys are really encouraging and supportive.

Much respect,

-Grimm

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back