Winter BatPictures

MalmeyStudios

Sr Member
Hey Guys we got alot of snow up here in ohio, so the Mrs. and I went outside.
Though you guys might like to see the pics
BatCrouching.jpg

SnowBatAction2.jpg

SnowBatAction1.jpg

And one just to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas
HappyHolidays.jpg

Thanks Guys, Ya, I didnt shave the beard!
We were just doing quick pics, When I Dress at conventions I shave it!
Actually I didnt think it looked bad either:lol

I really like the costume design. Is this your own idea or did it come from somewhere?

The suit is an artsee1.

The costume is kinda a hodge podge design, based around the suit. Kinda what I wanted to see!
Besides the belt I feel the costume really works!

Nice photos. I like that design he created. Its amazing it really is a mix of the movie version begins and dark knight.

The beard is also cool, if you had a george michael style Wham beard / unshaved rought all over it whould look cool as well. To the period Batman is obsessed by fighing chrime and wont go home to get a shower for a long time :confused... Hmmm...
Ohoohh. nonon I got a whife and 2 kids.

Thanks Guys

Artsee make an amazing suit, I also think its a good balance bewteen Begings and dark knight.

As for the beard, I shave it for conventions, I have over 15 cowl and this is the only one that looks good with the beard, :lol

I also agree, Batmans obsession would keep him from shaving, but Im not sure he would have a gotee:lol

Thanks Guys

Artsee make an amazing suit, I also think its a good balance bewteen Begings and dark knight.

As for the beard, I shave it for conventions, I have over 15 cowl and this is the only one that looks good with the beard, :lol

I also agree, Batmans obsession would keep him from shaving, but Im not sure he would have a gotee:lol

Nice batsuit :):thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back