Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

You can actually use the silver more easily if you have a good enough photo quality printer.
Just print whatever deepness of yellow you need
(Much higher degree of correct gold colour tone control)
and hey presto....Gold!
I've used this myself for all sorts of things, it's brilliant stuff.

Does anyone sell these printed, "stuffed" and wrapped as a set?

I see the Etsy/Paul Shapiro/CreativePal store is currently closed... I imagine he is part of this thread, but anyway, just trying to get a nice set together.

Willy Wonka '71 style Candy bars and ticket.

If not I can probably figure out the wrapper and width on the main bar, but any ideas on the other two? Does the Mallow look good on regular paper, and you just use some craft glue to seal it? I have been looking at candy wrappers that seal like that (although I am sure it was different in the 70s) and not really sure what paper type it is. No clue on how to stuff the Scrum. bar. I guess I need to buy WW on BluRay for clear screencaps.

Thanks

The original props were at SDCC last week.
Maybe someone has better pics than I do.
I thought I took pics of the orig wonka bars, but did not

560980_10151085549490479_594804931_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is the auction description:

"Measuring 11 in. x 1 ¾ in., the bar consists of the heavy stock paper wrapper surrounding a light tissue paper-filled center."

The original bar is for sale on "Profiles in History" on July 28. Download the auction catalog with a lot of good pictures from "Willy Wonka" (pages 42-70) here: Dreier Collection Auction July 28, 2012 - Catalogs and Registration Information

Oh thanks! I saw the TV show that showed off this guy's collection (well probably 2% of it) THANKS for the link.

Maybe we can get a scrumdidlyROLAND replica printout :love:love:love

Maybe! :lol:D

Seriously - I'm really interested in that Willy Wonka stuff and some day you will get it all from me. But there is so much BTTF stuff to do yet, so all the other movies have to wait. :cool

I had a slight tweak to the wrapper. Looking at the clip from the movie, I think the bottom of the bar is also brown.
I also added some little bits to make it more of a realistic wrapper.

wonka2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back