who make the most accurate short star lord jacket

Please offer specificity with these kinds of requests. Star Lord wears multiple different coats in the film (the trench, the short jacket, the uniform jacket for the end).

A quick search on Google of "Star Lord Jacket" brings up the following links on the first page (these are for the short jacket he wears for most of the film).

Etsy
The Jacket Maker

If you are looking for 100% screen accuracy, you are probably going to have to commission something (which will be expensive). But a few things there would offer at least a good base for you to start modifying.

There's also the "Definitive Peter Quill/Star Lord Thread" here on the first page, I'm sure there's something usable in there.

The short one I put in the title. I've looked at a few replicas but they are all leather :/ I'm wondering If a company could just send me the arms and shoulders to the jacket and I can attatch it to my own twill not sure
Thanks
Please offer specificity with these kinds of requests. Star Lord wears multiple different coats in the film (the trench, the short jacket, the uniform jacket for the end).

A quick search on Google of "Star Lord Jacket" brings up the following links on the first page (these are for the short jacket he wears for most of the film).

Etsy
The Jacket Maker

If you are looking for 100% screen accuracy, you are probably going to have to commission something (which will be expensive). But a few things there would offer at least a good base for you to start modifying.

There's also the "Definitive Peter Quill/Star Lord Thread" here on the first page, I'm sure there's something usable in there.

Back