Who is this lucky Predator?

Nintendude

Saw this over on the RPF, which lucky Hunter's Lair member is it on here is my question.
2d9qn88.jpg

Over a year here, almost another 5000 members after you and you have NEVER seen Andrew's suit !! The guy who started this Forum... Really ? You know there is a Complete Suit Section, maybe you should check it out.. :(

I'm still a little on the new side in a way so I have'nt seen everything here, the suit did look familiar I just could'nt say who it was.

i've had nightmares since....

no wait, correction those aren't nightmares.....i meant to say wet dreams.

Well if you ever find yourself in such a situation again, call me immediately and I'll come and take your place.

I know it's a major sacrifice on my part, but I'm willing to put myself through it in order to spare you from that trauma. My dedication to my fellow Lair-mates knows no bounds.

:unsure:

See drew, members willing to throw themselfs in the line of fire for you.

and you cant even get up a damn tree for us. :unsure:

sad, very very sad.

lol i posted this response to another thread last year but this is an exception ill do it again :unsure:

Arnie stares at pred

Predator takes off bio

Arnie: your one LUCKY ************!!!!

Predator:ROAR! B)

I still agree with Lee, Drew, tree pics! Gotta have em! :unsure:

If I may though, simply put the suit on, it's the creature! Don't
know why, it simply attracts the "fly honeys"! I have several through out
the years where I've found myself surrounded by exceptionally attractive
women wanting pics with me. Even had a few reach beneath the butt armor
to "sample" the Pred physique. Gotta love it! Keep em' coming! B)

no they used me, and spit me out... :unsure:

wait......
Dude, you couldnt even fondle-- I was cracking up seeing all the women all over you and Gene and there was nothing you could do about it!!!

and your pics are on the way-- I see new threads already!!!! Renewed Arnold posts!!!!
Here are just some samples!!!!

P1030517-1.jpg.gif

Im on a Mexican Radio
P1030515-1.jpg.gif

P1030510-1.jpg.gif

P1030473-1.jpg.gif

DSC05410-1.jpg.gif

DSC05386-1.jpg.gif

DSC05352-1.jpg.gif

DSC05348-1.jpg.gif

P1030528-1.jpg.gif

P1030527-1.jpg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the helll was I when Andrew took that pic with all those ladies.... I still dont know. He musta snuck off to steal all the attention! :unsure:

Clay! Keep em coming!~ I love the one with all of us hold THOR Hammers! Big Badasses we all are!

Where the helll was I when Andrew took that pic with all those ladies.... I still dont know. He musta snuck off to steal all the attention! :unsure:

Clay! Keep em coming!~ I love the one with all of us hold THOR Hammers! Big Badasses we all are!
you and Andrew have USB sticks coming at ya!!! Ill let you have some of the fun here!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back