what is this saber worth

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

prop fan

Hi..I was wondering what this saber is worth,,,I dont know if it is real with a blade kit or if it is a Jeff Parks...it is missing the bottom D ring...other than that it is flawless...not one single scratch, either way what is it worth I was thinking of putting it up on e-bay or maybe trading it....Thanks for your help..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

prop fan

everyone is saying it is a Parks so I guess it is but new I dont know...I have had it for about 6 months and I got it on a trade. it is very nice and heavy...I was surprised at how heavy it was when I got it.

prop fan

Good question and one that I can not answer....it was that way when I got it....but I do have the covertec clip for it other than that it is flawless...not one scratch, nice heavy weight to it.