What is a good screen shot program???

greatzombiehunt

Hey Im wanting to get screen shots to study the details of props and costumes. Not of any one movie in particular just in general. So what is a good screen shot program? Which one do you use? Any hints, suggestions and or reviews of whats out there are very welcomed. thanks in advance.

-GZH

I've used Media Player Classic for HD video I've shot, find the frame and pause and then use the Ctrl + PrtSc. For some reason I can't get this to work for BDs though.

FS Capture, allows you to select and drag the area you want screen shot, and all you have to do is save it as any file type you want.

I use Media Player Classic. It's great for DVDs, it has a capture function that will save a jpeg to any folder you choose.

BDs are tougher though, because of the encryptions. The "cheap" method is to rip the disc to your hard drive. DVDFab and RipBot are both free ripping programs. You can play the file in any video player and take caps. But you need a lot of space, at least 20gb, but you can delete the file when done.

AnyDVD will remove the encryptions, just run it in the background and you can play the BD in any player. It's the easiest method, but it's not free.

Depends on your OS. If you're on a Mac, Snapz Pro is great for all kinds of screen capturing. It will also capture video from your screen...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back