What do I make the blades out of?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatoRay31

I couldn't get the side detailing of the blade (the grooves of each section), but I used Lexan Plastic Sheets (thickest they had). You can find clear plastic sheets at most home improvment stores (I got mine at Lowe's). I used my jigsaw to cut out the design. If you can find Polycarbonate sheets, that would be better--though you may have to buy it online.

worthy one

I couldn't get the side detailing of the blade (the grooves of each section), but I used Lexan Plastic Sheets (thickest they had). You can find clear plastic sheets at most home improvment stores (I got mine at Lowe's). I used my jigsaw to cut out the design. If you can find Polycarbonate sheets, that would be better--though you may have to buy it online.
Thanks for the info.