What cosplay do you like better?

Casey2124

Hey, so I decided this will be the way I decided if I sell/trade my Iron Man suit. What people enjoy the most. So comment what cosplay (Iron Man or Spider-Man) y'all enjoy seeing the most. Thanks!:)
(Spidey suit is done by el_fett and all rights to the picture belong to him. Iron Man suit belongs to me.)
IMG_20150728_113723.jpg

Iron Man all the way.

I think general everyday people see a Spidey suit and figure you just bought one on Amazon. When they see an Iron Man suit of armor all done up, even if just done in foam, they immediately think that it's something that you built (or had built) from some plans or completely custom.

I just think the Iron Man suit looks more impressive.

In this case, I think the spiderman looks much better on you. The Iron Man is impressive, but looks a bit.. unpolished/unfinished to me, whereas the spiderman looks top notch. But that's my opinion :)

In this case, I think the spiderman looks much better on you. The Iron Man is impressive, but looks a bit.. unpolished/unfinished to me, whereas the spiderman looks top notch. But that's my opinion :)

Well that's isn't me in the Spidey suit. I asked el_fett for his permission to use one of his photos to just use for this. If I do trade/sell my suit I'll go with TASM 1. Thanks for the responses the more I get the better. It'll be hard letting go of this suit if Spidey wins, but I want to make people happy.:)

Personally im not a fan of spidey or iron man. (But that's my problem). I think armor is more impressive than clothe(again just me). However if I lived somewhere super hot I would go with spidey.

Well that's isn't me in the Spidey suit. I asked el_fett for his permission to use one of his photos to just use for this. If I do trade/sell my suit I'll go with TASM 1. Thanks for the responses the more I get the better. It'll be hard letting go of this suit if Spidey wins, but I want to make people happy.:)
It's cool that you wanna make other people happy, but when it comes to this go with what makes you happy, either one I think will make people happy

It's cool that you wanna make other people happy, but when it comes to this go with what makes you happy, either one I think will make people happy

Thank you and I agree with you. I love Iron Man as he is my favorite hero and I love my suit. I head to college in 3 weeks and the suit takes a ton of room up, hot here in Texas, but at the end of the day, I love it. Spider-Man though is a lot easier to store, not as hot, easy to take off, and I can move and do more poses for pictures and such. The thing is I don't know when I will have time to make another suit within the next couple years due to college. Haha, so that is why I decided to let the people decide because at the end of the day I do it to put smiles on others and see them have extra joy in their life.:)

Is it wrong of me to point out that your question is about a COSTUME and NOT a COSPLAY!

Costume (n.): An object of clothing to be worn.

Cosplay (v.): An activity where a person wears a costume.

To answer your question, In my opinion, keep both. Why would you get rid of something that you enjoy?

But you are not me. YOU are heading to college in 3 weeks. Your living situation will be "Variable" during the next 4 years, meaning: Don't try and carry around a bunch of junk. This includes, but not limited to costumes, models, furniture, sports equipment.

Sell them both. Both of these items are 100% replaceable at any future date, and can be reacquired after landing first job. I say this because over the years, it has become increasingly easy to find and make these items. 3D printing will evolve, and manufacturing replicas will be easier and cheaper.

20 years ago, I would not have thought that I could by a SS Millennium Falcon, AT-AT. or full size printed Iron Man suit, but today, I could have any of these items within 24 hrs.

Do you know what you will want in 4 years?? Neither do I.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back