What Arkham Asylum/City props do you want to see?

Jawafive

Sr Member
Looking for potential next projects and would like input from members here. Feel free to post pics/suggestions. I think just about anything is doable!

-Matt

idk dude...if you are good with kits, and LEDs a cryptographic sequencer could be cool.....since it is used A LOT haha would be hard to produce many copies though....maybe that's something good if you were just going to make one or two...idk

That one is already in the works.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/need-input-batman-cryptographic-sequencer-137808/

We can pull any object from the game, so the sky's the limit.

Things on the list: Freeze Blast, Freeze Grenade, Disruptor, Gel gun, Riddler's cane, Riddler's tie-pin, and Riddler Trophy. That's just what comes to mind off the top of my head. We'd like to know which ones everyone would be interested in and if there's more outside of that. Any model from the game is possible.

Howabout a REC gun attachment and/or ultra batclaw attachment. A beefy rare earth magnet in the barrel of the grapple gun and another on the attachment to hold it together.

Howabout a REC gun attachment and/or ultra batclaw attachment. A beefy rare earth magnet in the barrel of the grapple gun and another on the attachment to hold it together.

The REC gun would be super pricey. It's more than twice the size of the grapple gun and a lot more detailed...

You'd also have to remove the front portion of the grapple gun to attach it.

I've been thinking about the bat claw/grappling hook for the grapple gun. That's pretty simple, then it can be stuck in the end of the grapple gun.

There's the freeze blast grenade as well which is pretty cool looking.

I'm also trying to find robin's 'birdarangs' but haven't had any luck yet in the game files.

What about batmans gauntlets, but in a reasonable size since Arkham batman is beast sized. Don't know if yall work with urethane but resin gauntlets with attached urethane fins? Or hell all resin... Your products rock

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back