Westar 35 Help

history Hunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I have several of these all-metal airsoft guns ... this is THE gun the Westar was modeled after (they probably just 3D printed the gun for the franchise). Anyway, I'd like to find someone who knows how to program, and who would be willing to help me create print-ready files for either resin printing or metal printing. Resin would be easier of course, and the weight and heft of the gun would be enough, since the base airsoft gun is all metal. I can't go into "production" on these, but would happily give an airsoft gun to anybody who can perfect the files for me, or pay them, or whatever. Please EMAIL me at craig@historyhunter.com if you can help.

Attachments

• IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 69
Hey!
I'd like to find someone who knows how to program, and who would be willing to help me create print-ready files for either resin printing or metal printing
I assume when you say program you mean doing some 3D modeling?

the weight and heft of the gun would be enough, since the base airsoft gun is all metal
Are you looking to create pieces that sit over the airsoft weapon? I assume so based off your description.

There looks like there are various detailed versions of it do you have more information on what exactly it is you're looking for?

It would probably be easier to create one from scratch than to modify an existing weapon, in my opinion, since the airsoft weapon looks vastly different and would be difficult to attach prints to.

Attachments

• WESTAR-35_blaster_pistol_3.jpg
    WESTAR-35_blaster_pistol_3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Westar35-1.jpg
    Westar35-1.jpg
    925.6 KB · Views: 80
  • WESTAR35BlasterPistol-CON.jpg
    WESTAR35BlasterPistol-CON.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 68
Yes, 3D Modeling. I'm a "gun guy" but don't have a clue about 3D modeling. I'm also yes - looking to replace the upper slide with hardware to match the Westar. And ... this IS the gun that was used as the model, so the lower receiver would be used, even if there are minute differences - I'm going after a "real gun" look and feel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back