Interest We pick the game, you pick the prop

santiclause

Sr Member
Game: SKYRIM
prop: You guys pick!

Hello, we thought of an idea of letting you guys choose what you want instead of us guessing what you might want. To narrow things down a bit, we will choose a game, and you guys chime in to lets us know what the majority of you want from that game. We can switch up the games every prop so that way there is a diverse range and everyone gets a chance to get something cool from different games.

So we were thinking for this go round we would like to see what prop you guys want from the game SKYRIM
We look forward to seeing what the majority picks, and we'll make it :)

Thanks,
Creative Conceptz Props

SKYRIM:

deadric dagger x1
dawn breaker x1

Last edited:
-Mida multi tool
-Loner.Rebel
-Jade Rabbit
-Armor sets/pieces from TTK (Neuroghast, Azoth Bend, Hesperos)

Nice ones, anyone one else second any of those? I like the vex mythoclast rifle...looks beast.

perhaps the hunters knife? or young ahamkara's spine

Last edited:
strange coin, while the collectors edition of the taken king comes with one, those are mostly sold out, and the coin is small and easy to print. and would make a good display

oh also, ghosts. again, small and easy to display

How about something that would be cheap to make, easy to model, and instantly recognizable to all fans??

I'm talking about a Strange Coin.

I'm afraid I'm not much into the game anymore, but if we have to start with Destiny then I suppose... maybe the main ship you get? Or one of the more popular guns.

Well I just modeled the hunters knife if anyone is interested in that. The model was simple enough for me to make it real quick..it's 15'' long
screenshot 001.JPG
Whops forgot to add in the details on the blade lol...I'll put those in.

Last edited:
Personally I'd love to see a fallen captain helmet/head. I've seen lots of guns & knives etc and the armor parts & helmets are just too customizable for any of them to be interesting to multiple people.

Well I got the first part of the Destiny hunter's knife printed...it looks so cool in person. I'll print the second part today and post images soon.

Any more prop ideas for destiny, so far we only have a maximum of 2 interests in 2 items.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back