Warmachine helmet wip

Tribal

hey there al ,

i started couple weeks ago on the warmachine suit and wanted to share some of my wip pics with you all ,
for now i got some pics of the helmet but still allot of work need to be done until its complete and the way in want it héhé.

hope you guys enjoy the pics

il try to post more pics soon ,also il post some of the clone trooper im working on .

grtz
001zta.jpg

002mom.jpg

003kbg.jpg

004gw.jpg

013uxz.jpg

008tdp.jpg

012ks.jpg

Looking good. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the rest of the suit. I also see that you have two Falcon Predator masks and a Boba Fett helmet in the background. They look good also from the picture. I was wondering do you have the Falcon Predator pep file or is that one you made?

Looking good. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the rest of the suit. I also see that you have two Falcon Predator masks and a Boba Fett helmet in the background. They look good also from the picture. I was wondering do you have the Falcon Predator pep file or is that one you made?

hey there bro , thx for the compliments il post some more pics in the future,
the falconer you can get at Propzone

grtz and stay tuned

Lookin good so far!
thx bro

Awesome, man! Post some pictures of the suit when you get a chance too!

all in time my friend :p

grtz

I think the original pep model is the issue, Tribal.
The faceplate needed to be a little bit longer. Maybe Rundown can modify it now that the movie has been out for a while now. Way more screenshots.

Are you planning on cutting it and adding a whole new section to make it longer?

Still looks good, but it wont be as accurate as it could be .

I think the original pep model is the issue, Tribal.
The faceplate needed to be a little bit longer. Maybe Rundown can modify it now that the movie has been out for a while now. Way more screenshots.

Are you planning on cutting it and adding a whole new section to make it longer?

Still looks good, but it wont be as accurate as it could be .

wel im going to to see how this one turns out if its realy not ok im gonna start over :) , indeed now there is allot more pics of the helmet but i dont mind if its not 100% the same

grtz

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back