Walking Dead Season 7

so is it still possible even with a machine shop to take the 50cal and turn it into a 9mm?

well, if you melt the brass, pour it into a small round mold and have a lathe to turn it down to size of a 9mm you could. havent seen a lathe yet in alexandria though, nor a michinist :p

He hanging out with Carl. The Saviours are there. The
Alexandrites have no guns. Who's going to stop him from doing what he wants?

I missed more than one other saviors there.
The driver .
So the truck is filled with saviors just sweating it out in the back or did I miss a scene where they are amassed with Negan at Alexandria.

If they are
CARYL JUST TRIED TO GUN HIM DOWN WITH AT LEAST A DOZEN MEN AROUND.
HE NOW HAS HIM ALONE IN HOUSE.

which gores back to
WHY DID HE NOT SHOOT NEGAN THE FIRST TIME ???
WAS THEY GUY NEGAN HID BEHIND CARYLS BEST FRIENDS BROTHER FROM HIGH SCHOOL OR SOMETHING???

HE COULDNT BRING HIMSELF TO KILL HIM !!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!

he apparently went to make a new friend not to kill him .
Scwhoo OK glad thats over !
With all that said I realize the only reason this gets to me is its live action .
I would not and did not question the stupid people's motives or actions in the comic .

For some reason I always want live people to make more sense than drawings I guess LOL

Last edited:
WHY DID HE NOT SHOOT NEGAN THE FIRST TIME ???
WAS THEY GUY NEGAN HID BEHIND CARYLS BEST FRIENDS BROTHER FROM HIGH SCHOOL OR SOMETHING???

HE COULDNT BRING HIMSELF TO KILL HIM !!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!

According to the discussion on the walking dead with Chandler Riggs (aka Carl) and the producer, the hesitancy was because Carl did not have a clear shot and was afraid that if he just wounded Negan or missed he would be killed before getting another shot and lose his chance to finish off Negan. So he got caught in a stand off of sorts. He full expected to die, but only after he killed Negan. He was just waiting for the best shot when he got taken out by Dwight

At least that's what they were trying to do. It came across though as Carl having a clear shot at Negan long enough to actually shoot

Well if he shot Negan dead that wouldn't be in line with the comics, which the loosely follows, the show would be over and no one would have anything to complain about anymore.

According to the discussion on the walking dead with Chandler Riggs (aka Carl) and the producer, the
hesitancy was because Carl did not have a clear shot and was afraid that if he just wounded Negan or missed he would be killed before getting another shot and lose his chance to finish off Negan. So he got caught in a stand off of sorts. He full expected to die, but only after he killed Negan. He was just waiting for the best shot when he got taken out by Dwight

At least that's what they were trying to do. It came across though as Carl having a clear shot at Negan long enough to actually shoot
I heasrd there BS answer to there crappy writing
If Caryl tried to kill him again what will his next pushment be ?

To hold the sword of Damocles over negans head while he sleeps ?

Well if he shot Negan dead that wouldn't be in line with the comics, which the loosely follows, the show would be over and no one would have anything to complain about anymore.

That's similar to the answer I give my wife whenever she asks why didn't they just do this, or why did x happen.

The answer, because it's a TV show/movie and it needed to happen that way :lol

THUNDERDOME TONIGHT ONLY

NEGAN VS. TOECUTTER

negan.gif
goofy-reactions-Mad-Max.gif

Crossover season finale .

Last edited:
It's official, I'm really only hate watching this show now. Carl had a loaded gun pointed at Neegan for longer than it takes me to eat breakfast ffs. Also, NOBODY IN NEEGAN'S CAMP LIKES HIM. HOW IS HE THEIR LEADER!?!?! It can't all be fear and intimidation. The inner circle needs to LIKE him. All he does is antagonize them. No way he isn't dead.

Also, a 45 ACP caliber bullet (right?) from a Deagle shell. Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
My wife and I wonder the same thing: how the hell does he keep them in check? All it takes is 2-3 of his own men and he's toast. But they *must* be afraid of something, or he rewards them with something only he can provide...
No way a single person can sleep soundly, surrounded by his *own* men while treating them like absolute ****.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah because Hitler, Pol-Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, and Muammar Khadaffi were all deposed right away. Never underestimate the peoples (Sheeples) ability to follow along.
Negan is providing stability and direction in a world of chaos.

Yeah because Hitler, Pol-Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, and Muammar Khadaffi were all deposed right away. Never underestimate the peoples (Sheeples) ability to follow along.

I'm sure those dictators didn't steal their inner circles' wives and then antagonize the dudes about it. I'm sure those dictators didn't harrass the people they depended on to protect them relentlessly. That's just dumb. D.U.M.B.

As for the bullet, which I can't let go, it would have been SO EASY to have Neegan fire a 9mm, Rosita's gun is a 9mm. Neegan fires a .357, Rosita's gun is a .357. It just isn't that hard. Neegan could have used ANY caliber gun. Or have Rosita find a Deagle in a matching caliber. Gawd.

I agree, plus, for every person whose wife he steals and rubs in their face there are several more who don't have wives and do quite well for themselves under Neegan. People who were nobodies before the apocalypse, you know, either the small time thug, or the guy working the dead end job whose manager is some snot nosed college grad half his age, or people who were barely managing to survive the apocalypse before becoming a savior. These are the people who would be completely loyal to Neegan and have everything to lose if Neegan is killed or otherwise deposed.

Check out Idi Amin while your at it. He terrorized all who came into contact with him. Total psycho. Mutilating his wives, etc. And yet, not one took him out. There are a lot of psychological factors at play here. Still, the way that scene was executed with CORAL in the back of the truck was frustrating. Really disappointed in the last 3-4 episodes of this show. I hope they pick things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight on Walking Dead (promos during commercial breaks) and on Talking Dead they will have the four finalists for some video contest. My friend Will Fox is one of them so check it out if you don't usually walk Talking Dead.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back