Walking Dead Season 7

I don't think for a minute, that we were supposed to believe that Rick was dead. It was a contrivance to show us how close Michonne had got to him and how lost she would be without him.

But you know, when Michonne was starting to cry, my step-son and I were like, what if they really messed up everything and really did just kill him. Kinda a messed up funny thought.
Even though I knew they hadn't.

Has anybody important died this season ?

not that im aware of, hell not last week but the week before only 1 zombie was destroyed... and he wasn't even really terminated, his lower half fell off the rest of his body while hanging on the fence

wait a minute... that might have been the same episode Negan's doctor was killed

So Donatello strangles Penis Nose to death and Bob Marley just...watches? Then takes Donatello's word for the whole thing? Lousy king huh? At least he understands heavy handed garden symbolism *eye roll.* Still, maybe the writers can do something with Carol now. Not an entirely awful episode but the writing is really not a strong suit on this show. That garden speech may have been worse than the CG deer.

You would think someone would have at least said "uh, Morgan.....what are you doing" as he beat their own man to death, instead of just standing there with there watching.

And we never got to see if Rick found out about the waterfront group , there just prolonging it till the finale. The war won't be till next season .

IMG_2173.JPG
teases you of a carol episode and you get a Morgan going full retard mode. Everyone else just stands around there watching. I thought it the kingdom was gonna attack while the survivors were watching the fight.

Why did Ezekiel and his group let Morgan kill Carl (that's his name, right?)? They knew him a lot longer than Morgan! All I can figure is they were going "Well this guy doesn't kill, so if he's killing our buddy it must be serious!".

Also movie and TV people, stop telegraphing who is going to die! I had it pegged as soon as the show started. It's like in war movies, the guy who is a few days away from the end of his tour or the guy who's showing pics of his new baby is going to die. Stop it!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back