Interest Walking dead Negan's biker jacket!

Jameel Ur

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would anyone be interested in a screen accurate Walking dead Negan's biker jacket.
Unsurprisingly, Negan's jacket is a classic biker jacket.
Made to measures,
Full grain Lambskin leather.
The price is $350 including shipping and custom sizing.
ELS Walking Dead Negan Jacket.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all,
Here are some mockuo images.
This jacket lapel was complex to me, we had made 3 times this sample then we done as per screen accurate lapel.
IMG_20221118_185236_475.jpg
IMG_20221118_185311_045.jpg
IMG_20221118_185324_393.jpg
IMG_20221118_185359_915.jpg

Hey all,
I shipped out first jacket to Austria, here is his feedbakc about our jacket,

"First of all Jameel did an amazing job. I got in contact through the RPF with him. He went above and beyond to make the jacket incredibly screen accurate - even made two versions for me, one with cowhide the other with sheepskin. I went with the cowhide made to measure. He listened to any reasonable input and was prompt with all of my questions. Shipping and delivery were lightning-fast, too. Only downside was that the jacket wasn't cleaned before shipping so i had to clean it myself because i had stains all over my t-shirt when first wearing the jacket. The leather is high quality though and feels amazing. ESL is a quality company and Jameel is awesome. I will probably buy a jacket from ESL again."

Hey all,
Our Negan's jacket First review,

First of all Jameel did an amazing job.
I got in contact through the RPF with him. He went above and beyond to make the jacket incredibly screen accurate – even made two versions for me, one with cowhide the other with sheepskin. I went with the cowhide made to measure. He listened to any reasonable input and was prompt with all of my questions. Shipping and delivery were lightning-fast, too. Only downside was that the jacket wasn’t cleaned before shipping so i had to clean it myself because i had stains all over my t-shirt when first wearing the jacket. The leather is high quality though and feels amazing. ESL is a quality company and Jameel is awesome. I will probably buy a jacket from ESL again.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-01 at 12.00.17 AM.jpg

I'll increase my jacket accuracy up to %100 very soon.

Stay in touch.

Thanks,
Jameel Ur

Hey y'all,
A most screen accurate Walking dead Negan's biker jacket. Surprisingly, Negan's jacket copied from comic book.

ELS NEGAN LEATHER JACKET.jpg
ELS NEGAN LEATHER JACKET 1.jpg
ELS NEGAN LEATHER JACKET 2.jpg
IMG_20230916_160652_419.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back