vinal model crack and spacing filler?

metal wood

used the search function like mad, got nothing. my problem, put together an old T-Rex vinyl model together, cut and sanded the flash off but am still left with huge gaps and lines from where the parts fit together ( jaw line, neck and tail mostly) what is the best material for filling in these gaps that will allow me the ability to make the lines of the skin contour to each other to keep the seems hidden and the skin ongoing? any ideas floating around out there? please help this thing is just looking at me, pleading to be painted but i dare not until the shell is ready. thanks for any suggestions.
tom

MILLIPUT!!!!!!! thats it!!! thank you, was having such a giant brain fart WOW. :facepalm

Yep, milliput's the job, best to seal any joints with a thin wash of superglue though as the milliput does'nt adhere well to vinyl. In fact, I put a wash of superglue on the vinyl before adding the milliput and also seal it after sculpting.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back