Vertically Challenged Spear

akekesi

Hi!

I recently acquired a screen-used spear from Tomb Raider and would like to mount it on a wall vertically. However, I can't seem to find any suitable wall mounts that would allow me to do so. (I can find horizontal mounts, but vertical mounts are another story.) Anyone know where I might find a wall mount that would allow me to display my spear vertically?

Thanks in Advance!

Well, if it has a tip you could use a guitar wall hanger. If that's too wide, I believe that they make them for smaller instruments like mandolins too.

NEW AMS Guitar Hanger / Wall Mount Wood CHEAP SHIPPING on eBay!

You can get many differnt types and styles of hangers.

If it's a javelin type spear with no head, you could get a rubber O-ring to hold the shaft and attach string of something to that and hang it that way.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Kraig

Hi!

I recently acquired a screen-used spear from Tomb Raider and would like to mount it on a wall vertically. However, I can't seem to find any suitable wall mounts that would allow me to do so. (I can find horizontal mounts, but vertical mounts are another story.) Anyone know where I might find a wall mount that would allow me to display my spear vertically?

Thanks in Advance!

Check your area for a martial arts supply store, specifically one that sells swords and katana. I found a great wall mount to hold a spear at my local supply and you might have similar luck at one close to you, too.

something like these?:

m150.jpg

M150 Medieval Mount - Stands & Mounts - Swords

vertical-sword-display-mount-gold.jpg

Stylish Vertical Sword Display Mount

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back