Vader helmet on ebay...who is this ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe that would be SPFX he's a banned member and a shady character i would not recommend buying anything from him.
He has a bad rep when it comes to delivery, many complain at very long waits and some don't see anything at all.

Stick his name in search here you should find a few more topics warning you off ranging from lack of delivery to the lies he has told about the origins of his pieces.
Correct, look at his feedback, the only negative feedback out of 88 feedbacks refers to SPFX. Seems like he is changing his ebay handle like other people their undies.

See this thread here:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/spfx-stole-my-money-restored-update-post-45-a-105854/

Thanks for the heads up. Glad he doesn't have his ebay contact seller option on now or I could have been one of his victims....thanks!!!