Vader ANH Chronicles pictures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have the original release of the book. I need to get the Vader pics scanned at a high resolution (300dpi would be perfect) so that I can eximine them more closely and I don't have a scanner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vaderdarth @ May 12 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]1243084[/snapback]</div>
Just buy the book. You'll love it and it will be better than scanning.... Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081181498...5Fencoding=UTF8

Dave
[/b]

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Chris that would be great. See if you can do them at 300dpi please :)

No rush.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 12 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]1243072[/snapback]</div>
Give me a few days and I may be able to get access to a scanner and do them for you.
[/b]