v312's builds

Well here’s to the guy (or gal) who won that auction! This Stembridge is the only true SW film prop that was actually used by Solo in the OT in the world today that we know of. I think it sold for couple hundred grand or something. With the PS blaster selling for over million.. this prop definitely is more valuable than that one. The one Ripleys won wasn’t used and it sold for 500k. This Stembridge is crazy valuable and certainly belongs in a museum. I’d personally love to see one day. What a private collection that lucky individual must have!

Well here’s to the guy (or gal) who won that auction! This Stembridge is the only true SW film prop that was actually used by Solo in the OT in the world today that we know of. I think it sold for couple hundred grand or something. With the PS blaster selling for over million.. this prop definitely is more valuable than that one. The one Ripleys won wasn’t used and it sold for 500k. This Stembridge is crazy valuable and certainly belongs in a museum. I’d personally love to see one day. What a private collection that lucky individual must have!
Well, the 2 scope rings MGC in the archives is also 100% used in the movie. But I guess you mean from those that are out in the wild, I agree that the Stembridge is the most valuable of all of them.

I actually don't know who's the current owner of the Stembridge blaster and what else might be in his/her collection, but anyone who can spend that much on a single prop is a lucky person in my book regardless of what it is exactly :)

Yep and there’s also the Hoth in the Archives as well as probably even the GK but those along with the Endor will never be leaving. Actually they might all end up in that Lucas Museum as I believe he still retains ownership over all the OT props??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back