usurper wolf mask paint up

predamaker

got this from lee (usurper) a while back but nether got it painted, but i managed to pick up a air compressor cheep from ebay so a finaly got it painted.

000_1491.jpg

000_1492.jpg

000_1493.jpg

this is my first pred paint up so let me know what u think.

000_1491.jpg

000_1492.jpg

000_1493.jpg

About time we saw you paint a mask

looks good, the only thing id like to see is something im constantly tying to get right whenever i paint, is making the skin not a solid colour.

so when are you going to sculpt a mask yourslef then?

huh?
huh?
huh?

lol as soon as i finish the iron man sculpt ill start a predator one i promise. and i know what you mean about the solid colour.

nice, ive got my usurper wolf but ive not had time to paint mine either, toying witht the idea of doing a P2 skin design on it or just keeping wolf colours... any thoughts?

Agreed P2 style, saves me trying it for starters

Glad you know what i mean about the skin tone, not a crit just a thought.

yeah, i would like to build a skin colour that would make look almost translucent kinda. but i have no idea how to do it

thanks for the kind comments. i think i will change the colour of the gums with a darker more reder shade, then i will need to get some pros aid which leads me to my next question. How much pros aid do i need to cover this mask?

ive seen it in 50g jars for £9, but that wont be enough. deos anyone know where else in england it is sold?

then i will have to pick up some quills and glass eyes. i will also try and get the neck ring added aswell this week.

UM DUDE DO U MAKE IT WITH FOAM AS THE INTERNAL AND LIKE LATEX OVER FOR A FACE AND WEAR IT WITH THE FOAM OR WHAT PLEASE REPLY IVE NEVER MADE A MASK BEFORE IM JUST GETTIN INTO THIS

UM DUDE DO U MAKE IT WITH FOAM AS THE INTERNAL AND LIKE LATEX OVER FOR A FACE AND WEAR IT WITH THE FOAM OR WHAT PLEASE REPLY IVE NEVER MADE A MASK BEFORE IM JUST GETTIN INTO THIS

mask are sculpted out of oil based clay on a cast of your head of a manequin head, then a mold is made and it can have layex poured into it. then it can be foam fill once the latex has dried.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back