USS Missouri

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

binkleywalker

Sr Member
Hey all,

Does anyone build model battleships? I'm starting the Tamiya 1/350 scale Missouri and the Enterprise.

I've seen some sites online that have some great pics of people's models, but since this is my home, I wanted to see what you all had.

Or any sites you would recommend.

And what's a good alternate color for deck blue?? I don't want to mix 3 colors...

Thanks!

Brian

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I work mostly in 1/144 scale. I have been working off n on for many years on my RC U.S.S. Nimitz. She is 8 feet long nearly 2 feet wide and has a complete hanger deck with a full 80+ air wing. I started the same scale U.S.S. Missouri but she has a long way to go. I am however toying with the idea of doing a 1/350 Arizona Memorial over the sunken ship.

Sweet, my old ship. ( Nimitz) Final countdown was what got me to join the Navy.

As for the Missouri, i scratched a 6 footer years back. post it up look forward to seeing what you got.

Al

epilepticsquirl

Sr Member

BB43MAN

If you're talking ENTERPRISE, are you speaking of the CV-6? If so here is a pic of a scratch built 1/96 scale "Gray Ghost" that I did a few years back.