Uratz Scorpion Blades

Crazy Hunter

Here Mike Loh commissioned blades.
Which were made of maple wood.
This wood is of very fine pores Strucktur and cracks not

Here, different blade lengths and toe-nail.
Now I will devour even the paragraphs

These blades were made for a mold

Mike thank you for your confidence and I am honored for
You something to make

Blades Long 55 cm oder 35cm
q14q5vwyw74i.jpg.gif
a2hwblz8vvnz.jpg.gif
lttlcnfd77nk.jpg.gif
Toe-nail and spear points / knives 26 cm
8lefmmzaynmo.jpg.gif
eocstolvowz7.jpg.gif
rbxqiapeaw.jpg.gif

hey Mike can you jump in here? while i get part of what he is saying, i still have trouble deciphering his english.

what exactly are these blades for?

no it's cool. i know it's google and not you. i don't fault you. i just have a hard time understanding is all.

Some of this looks like a direct phonetic translation. I believe he's saying the maple wood is smooth and fine grained. Not deeply porous (like pine would be).

Best I can figure, the toe nail translation would probably mean "claws" as in wristblades.

Keep in mind, I'm just extrapolating from the Google translation. I've never seen the original text, but I have some experience in making not so accurate translations make enough sense to work with.

Those things are amazing.. I am going to make some in the future.. is there a thread for step by step resin pouring ? if thats what your going to use

hey Mike can you jump in here? while i get part of what he is saying, i still have trouble deciphering his english.

what exactly are these blades for?

OK OK I'm here. Didn't know Chris Posted these. Chris, Thanks for making them.

These blades are for some "secret" projects that I'm working on. The long ass blade is for a Fem Predator commission.

Could you make the edge beveled if its not too much trouble?
The bevel is something like this
BladesOnly-03r.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back