Updates on my suit.

oneuglymf

Mid point in the progress. Just had my good friend Robert Fordham (local airbrush artist) do a quick and durty repaint on the worst of the hands and feet so I'll be ready for the movies on Friday night. Added my Hez dreads to the Usurper P1, and they look great. Still waiting on a set of beads from suicidalraider. crossing my fingers they arrive before the premier.
Ended up about 15 dreads short (only bought a set of 40) so I artfully relocated the lower dreads, and I don't think it's noticeable unless you're looking for it.

Anyways, on to the pictures.

dsc1418b.jpg.png

dsc1419n.jpg.png

dsc1421i.jpg.png

dsc1426i.jpg.png

dsc1427t.jpg.png

dsc1429v.jpg.png

dsc1430d.jpg.png

Thanks guys. I'll take better pics of the mask shortly. I still need to add facial quills. I just haven't had time to glue them in.

All Robert's work man, not mine. He's just not much of a forums guy. I did succeed in getting him to join the lair last week, so there's a step in the right direction. LOL! The glove portion is part of the sculpt. Great hands for sure.

when I post big photos, ppl whine and complain too much, so 768 x 1024 will have to do. Sorry bro.

here's another pic he sent me.

5069883410b7a5585bf9b.jpg.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back