Untitled Predator Fan Film On Youtube

It's very well shot and the effects are good but I'm getting a little tired of the whole in the jungle thing. A bit of originality wouldn't go a miss. 

TRI_LASER said:
It's very well shot and the effects are good but I'm getting a little tired of the whole in the jungle thing. A bit of originality wouldn't go a miss. 
The Predator novel "Big Game" takes place in the New Mexico high desert. Not all hunters hunt in the woods. :)

I just found it on Youtube and share it here

But the WW2 soldiers are maybe 'FARB' in re-enactors eyes still a great film for a 500 dollar budget!

TRI_LASER said:

When I did my fan films, I tried to get away from the "jungle" theme too.  My first fan film ("Predator vs Stormtroopers") was set on a volcanic planet, with fumaroles, hot springs, and volcanic vents. "Predators: The Hunt" was set in the jungle (actually a wildlife refuge here in Florida). "Predator vs Stormtroopers 2" was set mostly in an Imperial military base, but also has some very alien-looking jungle scenes. Right now I'm working on three different scripts, which are set in a 9th century Viking village, another in 15th century Japan, and another in 11th century Palestine during the Crusades. (I'm also working on a Xeno script set on an Imperial Stardestroyer.)

For me, using different scenery is rather easy since I do all my films solo and shoot the entire movie in front of a greenscreen. But for others, I can see why the "jungle" background has such appeal--it's a lot easier to shoot a fan film in the local woods (especially here in Florida where it looks "jungle-y") than it is to travel to a volcano or desert to shoot there.  ;)

For a $500 budget & shot in 3 day's that was pretty damn impressive!
I think the line "do it 'you one' ugly mother ******" said to the Japanese soldier was cheesy as hell and didn't really make sense but apart from that, awesome! (y)

Such an awesome film.  If Hollywood made a Predator movie for each era of war, I would be a happy viewer.  This film is very very good and clearly made by Predator fans, plain and simple!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back